- Abrahaminte Santhathikal Box Office Report: How Much Has The Film Collected So Far?
- Abrahaminte Santhathikal Box Office: The Film Successfully Passes The Weekdays' Test!
- Abrahaminte Santhathikal Box Office Success: Mammootty & Team Celebrate By Cutting A Cake!
- Mammootty Is All Set To Stun You With Yet Another Mesmerizing Performance!
- Abrahaminte Santhathikal Box Office First Weekend Collections: The Film Is Super Strong!
- Dulquer Salmaan's Endearing Messages On Father's Day Are Not To Be Missed!
- Abrahaminte Santhathikal Box Office Collection: A Phenomenal Opening For The Mammootty Starrer!
- Abrahaminte Santhathikal Review: A Deft Suspense Thriller That Is A Compelling Watch!
- Dulquer Salmaan's Reply To Taran Adarsh On Mammootty Promoting Karwaan Is A Must-read!
- Abrahaminte Santhathikal Box Office Prediction: The Stage Is Perfectly Set!
- Mammootty Starrer Kunjali Marakkar's Teaser Is On The Way!
- It is Mammootty VS Jayasurya At The Box Office For This Eid?
There is always an onus on the film celebrities to maintain their fitness levels. They need to maintain their body shape, look good, keep up their energy levels as they are always in the limelight.
Mollywood industry doesn't have many such fitness freaks to name, like those in industries like Bollywood, Tollywood and Kollywood. But, we do have some male celebrities, who could be projected as the fitness freaks of Mollywood.
Go through the slides to know more about the fitness freaks of Mollywood..
Well, this man's name should top the list. He may not be having six pack abs or muscled body but he is the idol of many young actors when maintaining fitness levels is concerned.
Actually, Prithviraj should be credited for bringing some changes in the outlook of young actors. In fact, it was the actor who brought the trend of body building among Malayalam actors. He even sported six pack abs look for the Hindi film Aiyya.
Young actor Unni Mukundan is one of the machos of Mollywood. He has maintained a well-toned body. Recently, he did even loose oodles of weight and sported a six pack abs look for a movie.
Those who have seen the recent photoshoot of Tovino Thomas would understand how good a fitness freak Tovino Thomas is. He had sported a beefed up look for his recent film Guppy.
Jayasurya is one such actor, who is ready to undergo any kind of transformation, to suit the character of a film. He is a fitness freak and has always made it a point to maintain a well-toned body.
Like father, like son. Dulquer Salmaan is highly conscious about his health and reportedly follows a strict diet, without fail. Well, that might be the secret behind is well-toned figure.
Rajeev Pillai is the handsome hunk of Malayalam cinema. He hits the gym regularly and is highly conscious about maintaining the perfect body shape that he has.
Well, it is a known fact that Malayalam films have given due importance to acting talents rather than the looks of a particular actor.
And due to that reason, maintaining fitness level and good physique have never been a concern for the actors. But actors like Mammootty, have always made it a point to the maintain fitness level.
But, of late, we have seen young actors of the industry giving due importance to fitness factor. The above list of actors would give a hint of that, since most of the actors in the list belong to the new generation of actors.
In fact, Malayalam actors like Prithviraj and Jayasurya are among those actors, who would go to any extent for the perfection of the character. We have seen them beefing up and slimming down to look perfect as the character.