TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
Gokul Suresh, the son of actor Suresh Gopi, did make a decent debut in Mollywood with the film Mudhugauv released in the last month.
Now, according to certain unconfirmed reports, the actor is all set to join hands with young actor Sunny Wayne for his next film.
The film which would be on the lines of a horror thriller would also mark the debut of another female director in the form of Ambika Rao. According to reports, the pre-production works of the film have begun and the film is expected to star rolling in the month of August.
Ambika Rao has been a prominent name in the Malayalam film industry as an associate director. She has been well-known for her abilities in coaching non-malayali actors.
Gokul Suresh did receive praises for his performance in his debut film Mudhugauv, directed by debutante Vipin Das. The actor is expected to be a good prospect for the industry.
On the other hand, actor Sunny Wayne is also a happy many with a couple of good projects in his kitty. The actor hasn't had a release since Lord Livingstone 7000 Kandi which released in October 2015.
Sunny Wayne, would be seen doing the lead role in Midhun Manuel Thomas's next directorial venture. The film would also have Baby Sara in an important role.