- Krishnarjuna Yuddham Pre-release Event Highlights
- Anupama Parameshwaran Prefers Tollywood Over Mollywood?
- Dulquer Salmaan Is An Inspiration: Anupama Parameshwaran
- Dulquer Salmaan Jomonte Suviseshangal: Second Schedule Starts Rolling
- CONFIRMED: Dulquer Salmaan's Jomonte Suviseshangal For Christmas
- What Is Dulquer Salmaan-Sathyan Anthikad Project's Title?
Anupama Parameshwaran, the young actress has already made a strong fan base for herself in South India, with her performances in the Nivin Pauly starrer Premam, and its Telugu version of the same name.
In a recent interview, the young actress proved that she is not just another pretty face, but much more than that. Anupama revealed that she is a feminist, to the much surprise of her fans.
The actress states that she has no hatred towards men, but hates the people who think that women are only meant to give birth. Anupama respects the men, who respect and protect women.
Anupama Parameshwaran's great inspiration is Sunitha Krishnan, the renowned social activist. She states that Sunitha's life story is a great inspiration for all the women who struggle in their lives.
The actress, who has already made a place for herself in the Telugu industry with some prestigious projects, recently finished the filming for her second Malayalam outing, Jomonte Suviseshangal.
The Dulquer Salmaan movie, which is directed by Sathyan Anthikad, will hit the theatres for Christmas 2016. Anupama will soon make her Tamil movie debut, with the Dhanush starrer Kodi.