- When Mohanlal Watched The FIFA World Cup 2018 Finals!
- Neerali Box Office Collections Day 4: Mohanlal's Film Set To Become A Big Disappointment
- Neerali Box Office Collections: Opens On A Decent Note
- Neerali Box Office Prediction: A Strong Opening On The Cards For This Mohanlal Starrer?
- Neerali Review: A Dwindling Cliffhanger That Manages To Thrill At Parts!
- Neerali Twitter Review: LIVE Updates On The Mohanlal Starrer!
Mohanlal, the magical actor Mollywood, has a huge number of fans in the other language movie industries. 24 director Vikram Kumar is a new addition in the Mohanlal fans' list.
In the recent interview given to Manorama Online, Vikram Kumar revealed that he is a die-hard Mohanlal fan. The director, who hails from Thrissur, states that he has watched Kilukkam, about 1000 times.
The young film-maker was the assistant of hitmaker Priyadarshan and has met Mohanlal several times, in Suresh Balaji's office. But Vikram never had the courage to talk to his favourite actor, openly.
Vikram Kumar states that his dream project is a Mohanlal movie. He feels that Mohanlal is one of the rare actors, who have the ability to attract the audiences, with the innocence in his acting style.
The director, who was born and brought up outside Kerala, makes sure that he visits his hometown Thrissur often. His cousins and family are settled in Thrissur, so the director still has a connection with Kerala.
24, Vikram Kumar's Surya starring scientific thriller, is doing extremely well at the theatres. The director, who is directing Allu Arjun in his next, says that he would like to direct a Malayalam film soon.