- Mammootty's Oru Kuttanadan Blog: The First Look Poster Is Out!
- Mysskin's 'I Would Have Raped Mammootty' Joke Is In Bad Taste And The Fans Are Not Happy About It
- Mammootty's Peranbu Fetches The Praises Of An Internationally Acclaimed Film-maker
- Abrahaminte Santhathikal Box Office: Becomes The Third Malayalam Movie To Breach This Big Landmark!
- Here’s How Mammootty & Mohanlal Fans Had A Gala Time Last Week!
- Mammootty's Stunning Performance From This Movie Continues To Win Praises!
Priyadarshan, the veteran film-maker recently cleared the air regarding his equation with Mammootty, in the interview given to Manorama online. The hitmaker made it clear that he is not a Mammootty hater.
According to the director, a large group of audiences think that he is a hater of the megastar. But, it is completely untrue and Priyadarshan shares a very warm personal bond with Mammootty.
The film-maker remarks that he is one of the very few people in the megastar's life, who fondly calls him 'Mammoottikka'. Almost the entire film industry members and his fans usually call him 'Mammukka'.
Mammootty and Priyadarshan developed a close bonding with each other, during their Madras life. The director also revealed that the character played by MG Soman in his debut movie was originally written for the megastar.
Even though they haven't teamed up for much films, it hasn't affected their personal relationship at all. Priyan also revealed that he wants to do both a Mammootty project and Mammootty-Mohanlal project, in future.
The duo has earlier teamed up for three films, including Parayanumvayya Parayathirikkanumvayya, Rakkuyilin Ragasadassil, and Megham. Well, we are eagerly waiting for a Mammootty-Priyadarshan project.