TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Arthana, the young actress who made her M'town debut with Mudhugauv, is on a high with the success of the movie. In a recent interview, Arthana opened up about her strained relationship with father Vijayakumar.
The actress states that she doesn't need the label of her father Vijayakumar, who is a senior actor. According to Arthana, she has never been in touch with her father and doesn't know his whereabouts.
Here are some special clicks of Arthana... Have a look....
Vijayakumar divorced his wife Binu when Arthana was a young kid. The actress was single-handedly raised by her mother, whom she considers as her mentor and the biggest support of her life.
Arthana prefers to keep her mother's name as her surname, as her father Vijayakumar has no influence in her life or upbringing. She prefers to be known as Binu's daughter and doesn't need a star kid tag.
The actress completed her graduation in Mass Communication and is planning to go for higher studies. Arthana aspires to become a civil service officer and is not ready to leave her education for cinema.
She made her acting debut with the Telugu movie Seethamma Andalu Ramayya Sitralu. In Mudhugauv, Arthana was paired opposite Gokul Suresh, the son of veteran actor turned MP, Suresh Gopi.