TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Arthana, the young actress who made her M'town debut with Mudhugauv, is on a high with the success of the movie. In a recent interview, Arthana opened up about her strained relationship with father Vijayakumar.
The actress states that she doesn't need the label of her father Vijayakumar, who is a senior actor. According to Arthana, she has never been in touch with her father and doesn't know his whereabouts.
Here are some special clicks of Arthana... Have a look....
Vijayakumar divorced his wife Binu when Arthana was a young kid. The actress was single-handedly raised by her mother, whom she considers as her mentor and the biggest support of her life.
Arthana prefers to keep her mother's name as her surname, as her father Vijayakumar has no influence in her life or upbringing. She prefers to be known as Binu's daughter and doesn't need a star kid tag.
The actress completed her graduation in Mass Communication and is planning to go for higher studies. Arthana aspires to become a civil service officer and is not ready to leave her education for cinema.
She made her acting debut with the Telugu movie Seethamma Andalu Ramayya Sitralu. In Mudhugauv, Arthana was paired opposite Gokul Suresh, the son of veteran actor turned MP, Suresh Gopi.