- Jayasurya’s Superhit Movie To Get A Sequel?
- Mohanlal Takes Over As The President Of AMMA; Jayasurya And Asif Ali Among The Executive Members!
- Njan Marykutty Review: Jayasurya Is Matchless In This Film That Is The Need Of The Hour!
- It is Mammootty VS Jayasurya At The Box Office For This Eid?
- Before Njan Marykutty: Box Office Analysis Of Jayasurya's Previous 5 Movies!
- Jayasurya Has Appeared As A Female Model For His Wife!
Pretham, the upcoming horror comedy which marks the third collaboration of Jayasurya-Ranjith Sankar duo, has started rolling. The filming of the movie has been progressing at the various location of Kochi.
The actor-director duo's last collaboration Su Su Sudhi Vathmeekam was a huge critical and commercial success. Pretham is jointly produced by Jayasurya and Ranjith, under the banner Dreams N Beyond.
The movie will have Njaan fame Shruthi Ramakrishnan and actress-tv anchor Pearler Maaney, in the female leads. The screenplay and dialogues of Pretham are penned by director Ranjith Sankar, himself.
Jayasurya essays the central character, John Don Bosco. Aju Varghese, Padmasoorya Govind, Joju George, Sharaf U Dheen, Dharmajan, Sunil Sugatha, Devan, Harish Perady, etc play the supporting roles.
Expectations are riding high on Pretham, as it marks the comeback of Ranjith Sankar into the horror genre. It is also a significant venture, as horror is one of the not-so-explored genres in Mollywood.
Ranjith, who made his directorial debut with the Dileep-Sreenivasan starrer Passenger, emerged the top directors league of M'town, with the success of his Mammootty starrer Varsham.