- Before Honey Rose, These South Actresses Spoke About Casting Couch
- CONFIRMED! Amala Paul Roped In For Aadujeevitham!
- Amala Paul Opts Out Of Nivin Pauly's Kayamkulam Kochunni!
- Thiruttu Payale 2 Movie Review: A Decent Thriller With An Important Message!
- Amala Paul’s Supposed Romantic Encounter!
- FINALLY! Nivin Pauly's Kayamkulam Kochunni Starts Rolling
Ore Mugham, the upcoming Malayalam film which is being directed by Sajith Jagadnandan has a new addition to the cast list.
According to the reports, the film would have the anchor-turned-actress Jewel Mary in a prominent role. Earlier, this role was supposed to be done by Amala Paul.
The initial reports suggested that Ore Mugham would feature Amala Paul in a very important role in the film. The actress was supposed to do the role of an investigative journalist in the film and had allotted dates for the same.
But, it is being said that, owing to the clash in the dates, the actress had to pull out of the project. Amala Paul is currently shooting for Boban Samuel's next film Shajahanum Pareekuttiyum. The film has Kunchacko Boban and Jayasurya in the lead roles.
The makers of Ore Mugham has found a right replacement in Jewel Mary. According to the reports, the actress has agreed to play the crucial role in the film.
Ore Mugham has Dhyan Sreenivasan in the lead role. The film has the actor in an all new look, sporting a stylish beard. The film also has Aju Varghese, Deepak Parambol, Prayaga Martin, Gayathri Suresh, Renji Panikker etc. in prominent roles.
The story of the film is set in the 80's period and the shooting of the film commenced in April.