- Rajinikanth-Karthik Subbaraj Film: Nawazuddin Joins The Cast; Simran To Play The Female Lead
- Fahadh Faasil To Share The Screen Space With Superstar Rajinikanth?
- 2.0: Rajinikanth's Magnum Opus Gets A Release Date; Will It Help Thalaiva Bounce Back?
- Rajinikanth's Kaala A FLOP? Dhanush Issues A Statement On The Film's Box Office Collections
- Rajinikanth Was Gautham Menon’s Choice For This Big Movie?
- Peter Hein Roped In For Rajinikanth-Karthik Subbaraj Flick
There is a reason why Rajinikanth is called the superstar of Indian cinema. The huge fan base that he commands is incomparable.
The actor's fans in Kerala were hugely disappointed over the failure of his previous films Lingaa and Kochadaiyaan at the Kerala box office.
Nevertheless, the huge hype and the humongous craze in Kerala over his latest film Kabali, easily show why he is an ultimate superstar and his fan base is much beyond the fate of 2 or 3 movies.
It is not easy being a superstar and Rajinikanth has achieved that by featuring in movies of various regional languages at the same time.
Now, we have all had the eagerness to see Rajinikanth in Malayalam cinema. Wouldn't it be great if the actor decides to be a part of a Malayalam film or even a bilingual?
Not many might be aware of the fact that Rajinikanth has been a part of a couple of Malayalam films in the past, which were bilinguals.
Rajinikanth first appeared in Malayalam in the film Alavuddinum Albhuthavilakkum, which released in the year 1979. The film directed by I V Sasi, had Kamal Haasan in the lead role.
Similarly, he featured in the Malayalam film Garjanam (1981), which again was a Tamil/Malayalam/Telugu trilingual. Incidentally, Rajinikanth replaced actor Jayan in the Malayalam version of the film.
Well, we are quite sure that many of you out there would want to see the superstar once again in Malayalam films. Let us hope that it happens!