- Kalabhavan Mani's Death: Police Team To Wrap Up The Investigation!
- Kalabhavan Mani's Death: Accused To Undergo Polygraph Test
- Director Talks About Kalabhavan Mani's Commitment In His Last Tamil Movie
- Meet Malavika Nair, The New Child Artist Turned Actress In M'Town!
- CONFIRMED: Kalabhavan Mani's Death Was Not Natural!
- Kalabhavan Mani Was Not In Touch With Brother Ramakrishnan: Sabu
Actor Kalabhavan Mani's death investigation is in its final stage. The police team has been extremely particular that no information should be leaked and is staying away from the media.
But some believable sources suggest that Kalabhavan Mani's death was not natural, but a pre-planned murder. Reportedly, the police team has arrested a young actor, who has connections with Mani's death.
Click here for some rare pictures of Mani, with his close friends from the industry....
The young actor, who is a familiar face for the Malayalam-Tamil audiences, was arrested from the shooting location in Ottappalam. However, the investigation team refused to reveal any details to the media.
Shockingly, Kalabhavan Mani had consumed about 15 bottles of beer and a few bottles of arrack, on the day before his death. It has been revealed that Mani was forced to consume alcohol, by someone else.
Meanwhile, the team is planning to postpone the investigation, as Kerala legislative assembly elections are coming up. Reportedly, there are pressures from higher authorities, to postpone the arrests of the culprits.
Several close associates of Mani, including actors Jaffer Idukki, Tharikida Sabu, a popular actress, the actor's father-in-law, etc were interrogated by the team. We hope that the truth will be revealed soon.