- Kalabhavan Mani's Death: Police Team To Wrap Up The Investigation!
- Kalabhavan Mani's Death: Accused To Undergo Polygraph Test
- Director Talks About Kalabhavan Mani's Commitment In His Last Tamil Movie
- Meet Malavika Nair, The New Child Artist Turned Actress In M'Town!
- CONFIRMED: Kalabhavan Mani's Death Was Not Natural!
- Kalabhavan Mani Was Not In Touch With Brother Ramakrishnan: Sabu
Kalabhavan Mani's brother Ramakrishnan revealed some shocking details about the actor's death, in the recent interview given to Manorama online. Ramakrishnan states that Mani's death was a pre-planned murder.
According to him, Kalabhavan Mani had lent money to some of his close friends, without any proper documents. But later, the actor had asked them to return the money, as he was planning to buy a property.
Click here for some rare pictures of Kalabhavan Mani with his family members....
This didn't go well with the friends, who were expecting that the actor wouldn't ask to return the money. Ramakrishnan believes that it is the same set of friends who murdered has his elder brother.
The same friends' circle was the reason behind Mani's long gap in films. They purposefully blocked Mani's contacts with the film industry and made his industry friends believe that Mani had quit acting.
Ramakrishnan and family tried to make Mani realise his mistakes, several times. But the actor was too attached to his so-called 'friends' and he started feeling that his family is against him.
His family believes that Mani was slowly poisoned to death, by his friends. They are completely sure that Mani would not have committed suicide, as he had huge expectations about his daughter's future.