- Kalabhavan Mani's Death: Police Team To Wrap Up The Investigation!
- Kalabhavan Mani's Death: Accused To Undergo Polygraph Test
- Director Talks About Kalabhavan Mani's Commitment In His Last Tamil Movie
- Meet Malavika Nair, The New Child Artist Turned Actress In M'Town!
- CONFIRMED: Kalabhavan Mani's Death Was Not Natural!
- Kalabhavan Mani Was Not In Touch With Brother Ramakrishnan: Sabu
Actor Kalabhavan Mani's death has been a subject of controversy, since the last few weeks. Reportedly, a new medical team has been appointed to find out the actual reason behind Mani's death.
According to the sources, the new team consists of forensic experts, chemical analysts, and the doctors who treated Kalabhavan Mani. The team has formed, as the police failed to find out the real death reason.
Two reports upon Kalabhavan Mani's death reason were released recently. According to the report of Amrita medical institute lab, Mani passed away due to critical liver cirrhosis, internal bleeding, and kidney failure.
It states that pesticide elements identified from Mani's body were entered through food materials. There were no signs of high-level pesticide consumption. According to the Amrita team's report, it was a natural death.
But shockingly, the report from the Kakkanad chemical lab suggest that highly poisonous pesticide chlorpyrifos and methanol were present in Mani's body. The poison quickly affected Mani's body, which was already in a very critical condition.
According to the lab report, it was the reaction of poisonous substances, which led to Mani's death. However, the contradictions in the reports of Amrita lab and Kakkanad lab have left the team clueless about the actual reason.
Reportedly, Kalabhavan Mani's internal organs have been examined at the Hyderabad national lab and the team is waiting for the final report. The new medical team will come into a conclusion, according to the findings of Hyderabad lab team.