- Kalabhavan Mani's Death: Police Team To Wrap Up The Investigation!
- Kalabhavan Mani's Death: Accused To Undergo Polygraph Test
- Director Talks About Kalabhavan Mani's Commitment In His Last Tamil Movie
- Meet Malavika Nair, The New Child Artist Turned Actress In M'Town!
- CONFIRMED: Kalabhavan Mani's Death Was Not Natural!
- Kalabhavan Mani Was Not In Touch With Brother Ramakrishnan: Sabu
Kalabhavan Mani's death investigation is on a turning point, with the release of the national lab report. Meanwhile, things have taken an ugly turn with the fall-out between Mani's brother Ramakrishnan and actor Tharikida Sabu.
With the release of the National lab report, it has been revealed that the reason for Kalabhavan Mani's death, was the poisonous substances which entered his body, through the alcohol consumption.
Check out Kalabhavan Mani's rare pictures here....
Following the revelations, Kalabhavan Mani's brother Ramakrishnan has alleged that actors Tharikida Sabu and Jaffer Idukki are involved in Mani's death. He strongly believes that Mani's death was a murder.
Sabu, who slammed Ramakrishnan's allegations, verbally abused him through his official Facebook page. The actor stated that he is not ready to tolerate this insult anymore and Mani's death doesn't affect him in any way.
He remarked that Kalabhavan Mani's wife Nimmi and brother Ramakrishnan were not in touch with the actor during his last days. Sabu states that the family is not concerned about Mani's death, but they are just publicity-hungry.
However, it is highly disappointing that the investigation team has not even succeeded in figuring out the actual reason for the death of Kalabhavan Mani. If the reports are to be true, the new ministry is planning to replace the team.