- Kalabhavan Mani's Death: Police Team To Wrap Up The Investigation!
- Kalabhavan Mani's Death: Accused To Undergo Polygraph Test
- Director Talks About Kalabhavan Mani's Commitment In His Last Tamil Movie
- Meet Malavika Nair, The New Child Artist Turned Actress In M'Town!
- CONFIRMED: Kalabhavan Mani's Death Was Not Natural!
- Kalabhavan Mani's Death: Things Take An Ugly Turn
Sabu aka Tharikida Sabu, the actor who was allegedly involved in Kalabhavan Mani's death, raised some allegations against Mani's brother Ramakrishnan. According to Sabu, Mani was not in touch with Ramakrishnan.
The actor had always maintained a distance from his brother, due to some unknown reasons. Kalabhavan Mani had never allowed Ramakrishnan in his outhouse Paadi, and also instructed his staff the same.
Ramakrishnan, who is currently pretending to be a doting brother, was never bothered about Kalabhavan Mani's life or health when he was alive. Sabu stated that the family avoided Mani, even after knowing his health condition.
It is also suspicious that Ramakrishnan and Mani's wife Nimmi never tried to contact Mani even once, after he stayed away from the family for more than two weeks. And now, the family pretends to be deeply affected with the actor's death.
Sabu feels that Ramakrishnan is trying to drag Mani's friends into the issue, either due to deep regret, or to conceal the faults happened from his side in the past. The actor strongly believes that Mani's family is extremely publicity-hungry.
However, sources close to the investigation team confirm that the case will be closed by next week. The national lab report has confirmed that the reason for Kalabhavan Mani's death, was the poisonous substances which entered his body, through alcohol.