- After Poomaram, Kalidas Jayaram To Play The Lead Role In Alphonse Puthren's Next!
- Poomaram Box Office: A Steady Weekend For The Movie!
- Poomaram: Nivin Pauly Is Extremely Impressed With The Movie!
- Poomaram Box Office: A Promising Start For The Movie!
- Poomaram Audience Review: Here’s The Public Response!
- Poomaram Box Office Prediction: All Set To Score Big?
- Poomaram Review: Poetic And Real At The Same Time!
Kalidas Jayaram, one of the most sought-after star kids of the industry, is all set to make his lead role debut in Malayalam. Kalidas announced the news through his official Facebook page, recently.
Interestingly, the budding actor is entering the Malayalam industry as a lead actor, with hitmaker Abrid Shine's upcoming directorial venture. The yet to be titled project will start rolling by next week.
The team will announce female lead and rest of the star cast, soon. It is the third directorial venture of Abrid Shine, who made a mark with the Nivin Pauly starrers, 1983 and Action Hero Biju.
Kalidas, who is the son of popular actor Jayaram and former actress Parvathy, entered the industry as a child artist. He made his acting debut with the Sathyan Anthikad movie Kochu Kochu Santhoshangal.
The young actor won the Kerala State Film Award and National Film Award for the Best Child Artist, for his second movie outing Ente Veedu Appuvinteyum. The movie was directed by Sibi Malayil.
He was earlier approached for the directorial comeback of actor Prathap Pothen, which shelved later. Kalidas Jayaram will soon make his Tamil movie debut with the upcoming flick Oru Pakka Kathai.