TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 Will Not Feature An In-display Fingerprint Sensor
- Sisupalgarh Near Bhubaneswar – The Fort Built Before The Common Era
- How To Give Your Bedroom A Makeover
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Storms Out When Asked About #MeToo; Leaves Everyone Shocked With Her Action
- Mahindra Marazzo Receives 10,000 Bookings Within A Month — Waiting Period Now Six Weeks
- India Vs West Indies: Probable India XI For 1st ODI In Guwahati
- Gold Demand Weakens Amid Festivities As Prices Hit Over 2-Year High
Karinkunnam Sixes, the Manju Warrier starring sports drama has been receiving highly positive reviews from both the audiences and critics. The movie directed by Deepu Karunakaran is performing at the box office as well.
According to the reports of the trade analysts, Karinkunnam Sixes has made a gross collection of 1.9 Crores from the Kerala box office, within the first three days of its release.
It is a big achievement for the movie, which was released without any hype or promotional gimmicks. Karinkunnam Sixes, which also stars Anoop Menon, is undoubtedly one of the finest films of recent times.
The movie surprisingly made it into the top position of Mollywood's Eid 2016 releases, even without the presence of any superstars. Karinkunnam Sixes, which is scripted by Arunlal Ramachandran, hit theatres on July 6.
Manju Warrier plays volleyball coach Vandhana in the movie, which depicts the story of a lady coach who takes over the responsibilities of her husband after he falls ill. It is said to be Manju's finest film in her second innings.
Anoop Menon appeared as Vandhana's husband Aby. Suraj Venjarammoodu, Babu Antony, Sudheer Karamana, Baiju, Nandhu, Manikkuttan, Santhosh Keezhattoor, Sreejith Ravi etc. appeared in the supporting roles.