- Mollywood Retake: What If Shahrukh Khan's Om Shanti Om Is Remade In Malayalam?
- Vijayaraghavan All Set To Join Hands With Vijay!
- WOW! Keerthy Suresh To Romance Pawan Kalyan And Mahesh Babu
- If It's 'S3' For Suriya, It's 'Rail' For Dhanush!
- Shocking Stories Of Film Stars: Famous Tamil Celebrities Lose Their Houses To Rains
- Shocker: Actress Keerthi Suresh Finds Rajinikanth's Most Famous Punch Dialogue Funny
Keerthy Suresh, who made her acting debut as a lead actress with the Malayalam film Geethanjali, is now making it big in the Tamil film industry.
The actress, who has a big fan base, recently opened up about love and marriage in a recent interview given by her.
Keerthy Suresh stated that her family is not against the idea of her falling in love with someone and they would always support her decision if she opts for a love marriage as her father and mother also had a love marriage.
At the same time, she made it a point to convey that she is neither in love with anyone nor has been in a relationship in the past.
Keerthy Suresh, is the daughter of veteran actress Menaka and well-renowned producer G Suresh Kumar.
The actress has only been a part of two Malayalam films, so far. She played the leading lady in the films Geethanjali and Ringmaster, after which she forayed in to Tamil film industry.
She is currently shooting for Vijay's upcoming film, which has been tentatively titled as Vijay 60. She would be seen as the leading lady in the film.
Her next release would be Dhanush starrer Thodari, directed by Prabhu Solomon. After which, she would be seen in Sivakarthikeyan's Remo. The actress hasn't signed any other new Malayalam film.