- Malayalam Movies Of 2016 That Didn't Live Up To The Expectations!
- Dileep's 2016: Not A Cakewalk For The Actor
- Madonna Sebastian To Pair Up With Jayasurya!
- Madonna Sebastian Opens Up About Her Biggest Dream!
- Half Yearly Box Office Collections 2016: Successful Malayalam Films
- Madonna Sebastian: I'm Not Comfortable With Intimate Scenes
King Liar, the recently released Dileep movie, is performing extremely well in the theatres. In the recent interview given to Manorama online, Siddique-Lal duo revealed an interesting fact about King Liar.
Interestingly, Dileep's character in the movie, Sathyanarayanan is inspired from a popular Malayalam actor. This particular actor has the habit of telling lies and boasting, which is known to almost the entire film industry.
Siddique, the writer of King Liar, felt that this actor is a very interesting character. When he conveyed his idea to Lal, the director also felt the same. That is how they finalised the basic plot of the movie.
Later, they decided to tell the story in the backdrop of the fashion world and finalised Dileep, to play the central character. But it took almost two and half years for the duo to start the filming of the movie.
Recently, Siddique-Lal revealed about their fallout with young actor Fahadh Faasil. So, Siddique has dropped the already announced Fahadh project and is planning to team up Dileep once again.
Lal, on the other hand, is taking a break from film-making for a while, concentrate on his acting career. Puli Murugan, the Mohanlal movie in which he plays a key role, will hit the theatres in July.