- Dileep Row: Revathy Defends Manju Warrier's Silence On The AMMA Controversy
- Dulquer Salmaan, Trisha, Manju Warrier, Tovino Thomas And Parvathy In A Single Frame!
- Popular Actress Manju Warrier’s Father Madhava Warrier Is No More!
- Mohanlal’s Lucifer: Manju Warrier To Play The Role Of The Leading Lady?
- Mohanlal Movie Box Office: A Good Outing For The Film At The Theatres!
- 41st Kerala Film Critics Awards: Fahadh Faasil & Manju Warrier Are The Big Winners!
Shane Nigam, the Kismath fame actor who is also the son of popular mimicry artist cum actor Aby, is all set to share the screen with Manju Warrier in the upcoming movie C/o Sairabanu.
The movie which features Manju Warrier in the title role Sairabanu, will have Shane Nigam in the role of her son. It the sixth movie outing of Shane, who made his movie debut with Thanthonni.
The young actor who started his career as a child artist, has essayed supporting roles in several popular films, including Neelakasham Pachakadal Chuvanna Bhoomi, Annayum Rasoolum, and Kammatipaadam.
Manju's character in the movie is a Kochi-based traditional Muslim woman. C/o Sairabanu also marks the comeback of senior actress Amala Akkineni. Reportedly, Amala plays the character Annie John Tharavadi, an advocate.
As per the sources, C/o Sairabanu is based on the photojournalist Victor George missing case. The movie is directed by debutante Antony Sony, the former associate of the popular director Roshan Andrews.
C/o Sairabanu is scripted by RJ Shaan and will be jointly produced by Eros International and Macto Films. The rest of the star cast, technical crew, and further details are expected to be announced soon.