- Kunchacko Boban To Team Up With The Writer Of Vellimoonga!
- Kunchacko Boban All Set To Play the Lead Role In Allu Ramendran!
- Kunchacko Boban Has Already Scored A Hat-trick Of Hits In 2018 So Far!
- Kunchacko Boban & Lal Jose Are All Set To Team Up Yet Again!
- Panchavarna Thatha Box Office: On Its Way To Emerge As A Big Success!
- Kunchacko Boban's Next Movie With Soumya Sadanandan Begins Today!
Kunchacko Boban, the romantic hero and hitmaker Roshan Andrews were supposed to team up again, for the highly anticipated project Nale Ravile. But according to the rumour mills, the much-awaited project has been shelved.
If the reports are to be true, the team has dropped the project due to unknown reasons. The speculations started doing rounds, after both Kunchacko Boban and Roshan Andrews moved on with other projects.
Nale Ravile, which is scripted by the popular scenarist duo Bobby-Sanjay was expected to start rolling in September 2016. But, the project was delayed indefinitely to the much disappointment of the fans.
The sources close to the actor and director had recently confirmed that they have no plans to revive the project anytime soon. This is the major reason why the rumour mills speculate that the project is dropped.
Nale Ravile was initially planned with Prithviraj in the lead roles. But later, the team decided to replace Prithvi with Kunchacko Boban, due to the creative differences between the writers and the actor.
Nyla Usha, the RJ-actress is supposed to essay the female lead in the movie, which is said to be an intense love story. We hope that the team members will reveal the actual status of the movie soon.