- Kunchacko Boban's Johny Johny Yes Appa: Two Actresses Join The Cast!
- Panchavarna Thatha 75 Days Celebration: Jayaram, Kunchacko Boban & Others Attend The Event [PHOTOS]
- Kunchacko Boban To Team Up With The Writer Of Vellimoonga!
- Kunchacko Boban All Set To Play the Lead Role In Allu Ramendran!
- Kunchacko Boban Has Already Scored A Hat-trick Of Hits In 2018 So Far!
- Kunchacko Boban & Lal Jose Are All Set To Team Up Yet Again!
Kunchacko Boban, the romantic hero of M'town, is a complete family man. Both the film industry and the fans are well aware of Kunchacko Boban's extreme dedication towards his family.
The young actor has really struggled a lot to save his family from a huge downfall. Kunchacko Boban had once even decided to quit his acting career and concentrate on business, to support his family.
Watch Kunchacko Boban's Mother Molly's Birthday Celebration Video:
Recently, he celebrated the 60th birthday of his mother Molly, in the presence of family members and closest people from the industry. He also released a video of the celebration for the fans and well-wishers.
Mammootty, Dulquer Salmaan, Fazil, Fahadh Faasil, Nazriya Nazim, Nivin Pauly, Lal Jose, Indrajith, Jayasurya, Asif Ali, Aju Varghese, Kavya Madhavan etc attended the function, along with their families.
The actor himself did the narration of the video, which was his special birthday gift to his beloved mother. Wife Priya and sisters Anu and Mini were there support Chackochan to arrange the grand birthday party.
Molly was born as the daughter of Ittoop and Mary, in 1956. Her late husband Boban Kunchacko was a film producer and actor. She is the daughter-in-law of late veteran film-maker Kunchacko.