- Kunchacko Boban To Team Up With The Writer Of Vellimoonga!
- Kunchacko Boban All Set To Play the Lead Role In Allu Ramendran!
- Kunchacko Boban Has Already Scored A Hat-trick Of Hits In 2018 So Far!
- Kunchacko Boban & Lal Jose Are All Set To Team Up Yet Again!
- Panchavarna Thatha Box Office: On Its Way To Emerge As A Big Success!
- Kunchacko Boban's Next Movie With Soumya Sadanandan Begins Today!
Kunchacko Boban, whose most recent release was Shajahanum Pareekuttiyum, has not had a good outing this year so far, with most of his films not doing well at the box-office.
But, the actor has some exciting projects in his kitty and the most prominent one among them is editor Mahesh Narayanan's debut directorial venture.
Kunchacko Boban would be seen in the role of a male nurse in the yet-to-be-titled film. The actor would be seen in the role of a nurse named Shaheed, who works in Iraq and gets trapped in a war zone.
It is for the first time that the actor is donning the role of a nurse in a film. Actress Parvathy would also be seen in the role of a nurse in this film. Contrary to earlier reports, the film won't be set in the backdrop of 2003 Iraq war.
Apart from them, actor Fahadh Faasil also plays an important role in the film. The shooting of the film is currently progressing in Hyderabad. The next schedule of the film would be shot in Kochi whereas the third schedule would be shot in UAE. Earlier, there were reports that the film would be shot in real locations in Baghdad.
Meanwhile, Kunchacko Boban is gearing up for the release of his next film Kochavva Paulo Ayyappa Coelho, which marks the comeback of his home banner Udaya Pictures.