- Velipadinte Pusthakam Box Office: Total Kerala Collections!
- Mohanlal's Jimikki Kammal Video Takes Social Media By Storm!
- Velipadinte Pusthakam Box Office: 5 Days Kerala Collections
- Velipadinte Pusthakam Box Office: 3 Days Kerala Collections
- Velipadinte Pusthakam Box Office: Day 1 Kerala Collections
- Velipadinte Pusthakam Movie Review: A Book Without A Solid Content!
Lal Jose and Aashiq Abu, two of the prominent and well-known film-makers of Mollywood have definitely set an example for others to follow.
Both of them have taken up the initiative of bringing two small yet highly acclaimed films to the theatres.
Ozhivudivasathe Kali directed by Sanal Kumar Sasidharan and Lens directed by Jayaprakash Radhakrishnan would make it to the theatres on June 17, 2016. While the former would be distributed by Aashiq Abu, the latter would be brought to theatres by LJ Films owned by Lal Jose.
Ozhivudivasathe Kali, which won the Kerala State Film Award for the Best Film in the year 2015 was finding it hard to make it to the theatres as most of the distributors were not willing to take up the movie.
Timely intervention of Aashiq Abu paved way for the release of the film as the young director started to promote the film. Now, the movie would be released in selected theatres in Kerala.
Similarly, director Lal Jose came across the film named Lens, which has been made by a host of fresh faces. The director was heavily impressed by the theme of the film and decided to distribute the film to the theatres.
Well, this is a positive sign for Malayalam cinema and all genuine movie lovers. It has to be said that directors like Aashiq Abu and Lal Jose are definitely setting an example by promoting such films which despite of being quality works are finding it hard to make it to theatres.