- WOW! Asif Ali & Madonna Sebastian To Team Up For The First Time!
- Mollywood Retake: What If R Madhavan's Nala Damayanthi Is Remade In Malayalam?
- Premam Turns 2: A Film That Was A Gamechanger For Nivin Pauly, Sai Pallavi & Others!
- Mollywood Retake:What If Gautham Menon's Minnale Is Remade In Malayalam?
- Past To Present: Who Can Replace Mammootty If Kalikkalam Is Remade Now?
- Mollywood Retake: What If Mani Ratnam's Ayutha Ezhuthu Is Remade In Malayalam?
Madonna Sebastian, who shot to fame with the movie Premam, was previously seen in Malayalam in the film King Liar, which marked the reunion of the hit duo, Siddique and Lal.
Now, according to the latest reports, the actress would be next seen with Jayasurya in the upcoming Malayalam film, which would be directed by Siddique.
The film was earlier titled as Lucky and according to the new reports, the director has opted for a title change and now the film has been titled as Fukhri.
Jayasurya would be seen in the role of a character named Lucky, who is a 'kleptomaniac'. The film is touted to be a family entertainer. Nothing much has been revealed about Madonna's character in the film. The actress is said to be one among the three heroines of the film.
In King Liar, the actress was paired opposite Dileep and played a character named Anjali. Incidentally, the film directed by Lal had the script written by Siddique.
King Liar turned out to be a huge success and the upcoming Jayasurya-Siddique movie would be the second association of the actress with the writer-director. Fukhri would be produced by the director himself under the banner of S Talkies.
Meanwhile, the actress is also busy with her other language projects. Madonna would be next seen in the Telugu version of Premam, in which Naga Chaitanya does the lead role.
Madonna Sebastian has also signed up her next movie in Tamil. She would be seen along Vijay Sethupathi in the movie directed by K V Anand.