- Kannada-Malayalam Film Festival To Be Held In Bengaluru And Thiruvananthapuram!
- WOW! Syam Pushkaran To Make Directorial Debut With A Superstar Movie?
- Priyadarshan All Set To Remake Maheshinte Prathikaaram In Tamil!
- Fahadh Faasil-Dileesh Pothan-Syam Puskaran Trio To Reunite?
- 64th National Film Awards: Surabhi, Mohanlal, Maheshinte Prathikaaram Win!
- WOW! Vinayakan & 10 Malayalam Films Shortlisted For 64th National Film Awards
Maheshinte Prathikaaram, the recent movie has already been declared as the biggest solo hit in lead actor Fahadh Faasil's career. The Dileesh Pothan-directed movie recently completed 100 days at the releasing centres.
According to the trade analysts, Maheshinte Prathikaaram has also emerged as the first Fahadh Faasil movie to enter the 20 Crores club. The movie has made a gross collection of Rs. 23.65 Crores, from all India box office.
As per the reports, the movie has collected approximately 16 Crores from the Kerala box office alone. The team is yet to reveal the outside India collections of the movie.
Maheshinte Prathikaaram is produced by the director-producer, Aashiq Abu. The movie has earned highly positive reviews, from both the audiences and critics. It is considered as one of the best films in Fahadh's career.
Fahadh Faasil, who was going through a low phase in his career, bounced back to the success track with Maheshinte Prathikaaram. Even though Bangalore Days is the highest grossing film in Fahadh's career, it was a multi-starrer.
Anusree and Aparna Balamurali played the female leads in Maheshinte Prathikaaram. Soubin Shahir, Alencier, Jaffer Idukki, Lijumol Jose, Dileesh Pothan, Sujith Shankar, etc. appeared in the supporting roles.