- Mysskin's 'I Would Have Raped Mammootty' Joke Is In Bad Taste And The Fans Are Not Happy About It
- Mammootty's Peranbu Fetches The Praises Of An Internationally Acclaimed Film-maker
- Abrahaminte Santhathikal Box Office: Becomes The Third Malayalam Movie To Breach This Big Landmark!
- Here’s How Mammootty & Mohanlal Fans Had A Gala Time Last Week!
- Mammootty's Stunning Performance From This Movie Continues To Win Praises!
- YSR Biopic: The Teaser Of Mammootty’s Yatra Is Terrific
It seems like the Salt N' Pepper hair style has won the attention of all Malayalam actors. Of late, we have seen many Malayalam actors sporting this particular look for various films.
Take a look at some of the pictures of Malayalam actors and their Salt N' Pepper looks.
Well, the credit must go to Tamil superstar Ajith, who made this style much common in Indian film industry. At a time, when grey hair was considered to be unacceptable, he came in with this style in Mankatha and set a new trend.
It did expand to various industries and finally reached our Malayalam film industry. Mohanlal went on to sport this style for his film Grandmaster, in which he handled the role of a middle-aged police officer.
The actor received much-acclaim for his new found style. Later on, Mammootty too, went on to flaunt this style in his film Gangster. The first look posters of the film had Mammootty in a never seen before kind of style.
If you thought that only senior actors have taken up this new look, then you are in for a surprise. Prithviraj, did go for an image makeover for his film Seventh Day, which had the actor in a new stylish avatar. His Salt N' Pepper look in this film received wide appreciation.
Much recently, we saw Dulquer Salmaan donning the Salt N' Pepper style for his latest film Kammatipaadam. Moreover, actor Jayaram also opted for an image makeover for his film Aadupuliyattam, mixing up the black and grey hairs.