- Mohanlal’s Look From Lucifer Has Been Revealed & The First Look Poster Garners Big Appreciations!
- Mohanlal's Lucifer Begins & Reports Suggest That The Film Has A Big Star Cast!
- When Mohanlal Watched The FIFA World Cup 2018 Finals!
- Neerali Box Office Collections Day 4: Mohanlal's Film Set To Become A Big Disappointment
- Neerali Box Office Collections: Opens On A Decent Note
- Neerali Box Office Prediction: A Strong Opening On The Cards For This Mohanlal Starrer?
- Neerali Review: A Dwindling Cliffhanger That Manages To Thrill At Parts!
- Neerali Twitter Review: LIVE Updates On The Mohanlal Starrer!
- Before Neerali: Revisiting The 5 Best Thrillers Of Mohanlal In This Decade So Far!
- Mohanlal Is All Set To Take You For A Scintillating Ride With 4 Big Releases!
- Here’s How Mammootty & Mohanlal Fans Had A Gala Time Last Week!
- Remya Nambeesan Hits Back At Mohanlal; Claims Survivor Is Disgusted With His Remarks On The AMMA Row
Well, you won't be surprised if you hear that an actor is singing a song for his film. This is a common sight now, as most of the Malayalam actors have tried their hands in singing, for their own films.
Today, we are going to list some of the Malayalam actors who sang songs for some other actors' films. Take a look at them.
Jayasurya recently sung for his friend Prithviraj's film Paavada. The song 'Kuruthakkedinte..' is a fun song which is used to describe the character Paambu Joy, played by Prithviraj in the film.
Way back in 1999, Mohanlal did sing a song for T K Rajeev Kumar's film Kannezhuthi Pottum Thottu. The song 'Kaithapoovin..' is a duet which he sung along K S Chithra.
Kavya Madhavan's prowess in singing was known through the song 'Mounamayi Manassil' from the film Matinee, which had actress Mythili in the lead role. The melodious song went on to become a hit.
Remya Nambeesan is a trained singer and her prowess in singing was noticed through the song 'Muthuchippi Poloru...' from the film Thattathin Marayathu.
Kalabhavan Mani did sing number of songs for various films. The song 'Kuttanadan Kayalile..' which featured Mammootty and Manoj K Jayan from the film Kazhcha was sung by him.
Dulquer Salmaan started his tryst with singing through the film ABCD. Later, he sang for his father Mammootty's film Manglish. The song 'English..Manglish' was set to tune by Gopi Sunder.
Mamtha Mohandas has good number of hit songs from various languages to her credit. Recently, the actress did sing a song for the film Aadupuliyattam which has Jayaram in the lead role.
When actors sing for a film, it is bound to get some attention. The songs gets an added promotional value and would reach the masses immediately.
Usually, actors do sing for their films alone. We have seen this happening umpteen number of times in Malayalam cinema.
Seldom, we have seen actors singing songs for films in which the actor is not a part of. But, now, even this is a common sight with Malayalam actors all ready to take up this challenge.
Well, this trend is definitely good as this clearly shows the friendship that prevails in the industry.
Moreover, such songs do get a popular appeal that clearly suggests that audiences love to hear the songs sung by their favourite stars.