- Kalidas Jayaram Comes Up With A Star-studded Groupfie From NAFA 2018!
- Kalidas Jayaram And Jeethu Joseph To Join Hands For A Film!
- After Poomaram, Kalidas Jayaram To Play The Lead Role In Alphonse Puthren's Next!
- Poomaram Box Office: A Steady Weekend For The Movie!
- Poomaram: Nivin Pauly Is Extremely Impressed With The Movie!
- Poomaram Box Office: A Promising Start For The Movie!
- Poomaram Audience Review: Here’s The Public Response!
- Poomaram Box Office Prediction: All Set To Score Big?
- Poomaram Review: Poetic And Real At The Same Time!
- Before Poomaram: A Trip Down Film Journey Of Kalidas Jayaram & Abrid Shine!
- Poomaram Is All Set To Hit The Theatres On March 15!
- Kalidas Jayaram's Poomaram: Censoring Of The Movie Completed?
Celebrity kids following the footpaths of their parents, is nothing new to the cinema industry. Bollywood and Kollywood cinemas are flooded with star kids who are trying out their luck in various departments of cinema.
Of late, Malayalam cinema has also witnessed a good number of celebrity kids marking their presence in the industry, which indeed, is a welcome sign.
Here are 5 Malayalam celebrity kids, who are all set to enter the industry this year.
He has turned out to be one of the hottest properties of the industry, even before his debut. Kalidas, son of actor Jayaram, had appeared in couple of films as a child artist. Recently, he appeared in an advertisement too. Apparently, he would be making his debut as a lead actor through a Tamil film. We hope to see him in a Malayalam movie soon.
Gokul Suresh Gopi
Gokul Suresh Gopi, son of Malayalam superstar Suresh Gopi is going to try out his luck in acting through the film 'Mudhu Gauv' directed by debutante Vipin Das. This movie which has been produced by Friday Film House, is touted to be a romantic comedy.
Another celebrity kid is set to enter the industry through 'Mudhu Gauv' directed by Vipin Das. Arthana Vijayakumar, who has been paired opposite Gokul Suresh in 'Mudhu Gauv', is the daughter of Malayalam actor Vijayakumar.
Nithin Renji Panicker
Mammootty has always supported young directors and it seems like Nithin Renji Panicker, son of Renji Panicker, knows that fact pretty well, as he as grabbed the dates of Megastar for his directorial debut. The movie which has been titled as 'Kasaba' has Mammootty in a Police Officer's role.
Anoop Sathyan, who is the son of noted director Sathyan Anthikkad, has also opted to go his father's way. Reports suggest that he has grabbed the dates of Dulquer Salmaan for a project under the script of Bobby-Sanjay. A smashing debut on the cards indeed!!
Recently, there was a rumour that Mohanlal's daughter Vismaya is planning for an entry in Malayalam cinema. Even though, this one is an unconfirmed news, it would be great to see the legend's daughter making an entry to cinema.
Incidentally, Pranav Mohanlal was looked upon as another celebrity kid to make his debut as an actor. But he denied all the rumours and has shifted his focus onto film-making. He assisted Jeethu Joseph in two of his films, 'Life of Josutty' and 'Papanasam'.