- Kaala Box Office Collection: Second Only To Kabali In Telugu Speaking Regions!
- Vote Now: Rajinikanth-Radhika Apte In Kabali Or Rajini-Huma Qureshi In Kaala
- Kaala Box Office Prediction: Will Rajinikanth's Film Live Up To Expectations?
- Kaala Preview: 5 Reasons That Make This Rajinikanth Starrer A Must-watch
- With Kaala Set To Release, We Take A Look At Box Office Performances Of Rajinikanth's Last 5 Films
- Before Nana Patekar In Kaala, These Actors Played Iconic Villains In Rajinikanth's Films
Rajinikanth starrer Kabali has made a grand release in Kerala today, with the film screening in as many as 306 theatres across various centres in Kerala.
This is the biggest release ever for any film in the land of Kerala. But, this record release has affected the Malayalam films, which released 2 weeks ago.
Mammootty starrer Kasaba, which made a gigantic opening at the box-office has been the most affected by the release of Kabali. The film has lost many of its centres to Kabali. In multiplex centres in Ernakulam, Kasaba has been reduced to 3 shows/day.
Similar is the case with the film Karinkunnam Sixes, which was slowly picking up after getting good word of mouth. The film has had a drop in the show count reducing to 4 shows/day in Ernakulam multiplexes.
Anuraga Karikkin Vellam, despite the big release of Kabali has done well to hold on to the screens with good number of show counts. In Ernakulam multiplexes, Anuraga Karikkin Vellam is continuing strongly with 17 shows/day.
Meanwhile, Anoop Menon and Murali Gopy starrer Pa.Va made it to the theatres today, amidst the big hype surrounding Kabali.
Most of the above films are expected to regain the centres after the first three days of Kabali run but it all would depend on the reviews that pour in for Kabali.