- Mammootty’s Peranbu: The Second Teaser Is Out & This One Too is A Heart-Touching One!
- Mammootty's Oru Kuttanadan Blog: The First Look Poster Is Out!
- Mysskin's 'I Would Have Raped Mammootty' Joke Is In Bad Taste And The Fans Are Not Happy About It
- Mammootty's Peranbu Fetches The Praises Of An Internationally Acclaimed Film-maker
- Abrahaminte Santhathikal Box Office: Becomes The Third Malayalam Movie To Breach This Big Landmark!
- Here’s How Mammootty & Mohanlal Fans Had A Gala Time Last Week!
September 7, Wednesday was an extremely special day for megastar Mammootty and the young crowd puller Nivin Pauly. Both the actors experienced the most memorable moments of their lives, on the day.
Mammootty, who celebrated his 65th birthday on September 7, received a special gift from his son, Dulquer Salmaan. The young actor surprised his dear father, by presenting an S-Class Benz car as a birthday gift.
The megastar, who is a die-hard vehicle enthusiast, was extremely overwhelmed to receive such a precious gift from his son. The pictures clicked while Mammootty received the car key has already taken social media by storm.
Nivin Pauly, on the other hand, received the golden chance to meet his icon, the 'God of cricket' Sachin Tendulkar. He met the star played during the unveiling ceremony Kerala Blasters team, of ISL football match.
The young actor, who was extremely overwhelmed to meet the star player, stated his excitement through his official Facebook page. Interestingly, Nivin has been roped in as the brand ambassador of Kerala Blasters.