- Mysskin's 'I Would Have Raped Mammootty' Joke Is In Bad Taste And The Fans Are Not Happy About It
- Mammootty's Peranbu Fetches The Praises Of An Internationally Acclaimed Film-maker
- Abrahaminte Santhathikal Box Office: Becomes The Third Malayalam Movie To Breach This Big Landmark!
- Here’s How Mammootty & Mohanlal Fans Had A Gala Time Last Week!
- Mammootty's Stunning Performance From This Movie Continues To Win Praises!
- YSR Biopic: The Teaser Of Mammootty’s Yatra Is Terrific
Mammootty and Ranjith, the highly celebrated actor-director duo, is all set to join hands once again. Reportedly, the duo is teaming up for a project, which has been titled as Vamban.
According to the grapevine, Vamban is a complete mass entertainer which will feature Mammootty in a new avathar. However, the team is yet to confirm the reports regarding the project officially.
Ranjith is directing Mammootty, after a gap of 3 years. The duo had joined hands for the psychological drama Munnariyippu in 2014. Ranjith was the producer of the movie, directed by Venu.
Kadal Kadannu Oru Maathukutti, the last association of Ranjith with Mammootty as a director, was a commercial failure. Vamban is a crucial project for the film-maker, who badly needs a box office success.
The movie is expected to start rolling in October, immediately after Mammootty completes his upcoming project, The Great Father. Vamban will be shot at the various locations of Calicut district.
Kaiyoppu, Pranchiyettan And The Saint and Paleri Maanikyam are some of the most memorable works of Mammootty-Ranjith duo. Both the audiences and the industry members are waiting for them to strike back soon.