- Mysskin's 'I Would Have Raped Mammootty' Joke Is In Bad Taste And The Fans Are Not Happy About It
- Mammootty's Peranbu Fetches The Praises Of An Internationally Acclaimed Film-maker
- Abrahaminte Santhathikal Box Office: Becomes The Third Malayalam Movie To Breach This Big Landmark!
- Here’s How Mammootty & Mohanlal Fans Had A Gala Time Last Week!
- Mammootty's Stunning Performance From This Movie Continues To Win Praises!
- YSR Biopic: The Teaser Of Mammootty’s Yatra Is Terrific
Mammootty, the Big M of Malayalam cinema, celebrated the 125 days theatrical run of Pathemari. The 125th days celebration was held at IMA Hall, Cochin on April 5th, Tuesday.
Several eminent personalities from the film industry, including the veteran film-makers Sibi Malayail and Siddique, attended the event along with the cast and crew members of the movie.
Check out the candid clicks from the celebration here...
Photo Courtesy: Pathemari Official Facebook Page
Mammootty and director Salim Ahamed presented memento to the team members. Earlier, the Pathemari team had conducted a special success bash in Dubai, which was attended by the megastar and the other team members.
Pathemari, which is directed by Salim Ahamed, has won the National Film Award for Best Malayalam Movie of 2015. But sadly, the movie failed to make it big in the Kerala State Film Awards.
Mammootty essayed the central character Pallickal Narayanan in the movie, which narrated the story of the people, who migrated to Gulf countries in the beginning of 1960's, and the struggles faced by them.
Actor-writer Sreenivasan and Siddique played the key roles in the movie, which had Jewel Mary in the female lead. The movie, which is penned by Salim Ahamed himself, is produced by Allens Media.