- Mysskin's 'I Would Have Raped Mammootty' Joke Is In Bad Taste And The Fans Are Not Happy About It
- Mammootty's Peranbu Fetches The Praises Of An Internationally Acclaimed Film-maker
- Abrahaminte Santhathikal Box Office: Becomes The Third Malayalam Movie To Breach This Big Landmark!
- Here’s How Mammootty & Mohanlal Fans Had A Gala Time Last Week!
- Mammootty's Stunning Performance From This Movie Continues To Win Praises!
- YSR Biopic: The Teaser Of Mammootty’s Yatra Is Terrific
Vikram, the versatile actor celebrated his 50th birthday with Mammootty and his close friends from the industry, on April 17th. The celebration was held during the Tamil celebrity cricket match.
Mammootty attended the event along with Telugu actor Venkatesh and Kannada actor Sudeep, as the special guest. Vikram was extremely excited to celebrate his birthday with Mammootty, whom he considers as a brotherly figure.
Here we present some special clicks from Vikram's birthday celebrations... Have a look...
The celebration was attended by some popular Tamil actors, including Vishal and Shriya Saran. Interestingly, Mammootty and Vikram made a special drum performance, along with the popular drummer Sivamani, at the event.
Vikram made his Malayalam movie debut with the Mammootty starring blockbuster movie Dhruvam. He played the right-hand of Mammootty's character Narasimha Mannadiar in the movie, directed by Joshiy.
Mammootty-Vikram duo, later shared the screen in some highly popular movies, including Sainyam and Indraprastham. Later, Vikram completely migrated into Tamil films established himself as one of the leading actors of the industry.
But the actor still maintains a close bond with Mammootty and family, and makes sure that he visits the Megastar whenever he comes to Kerala. Vikram has also expressed his deep desire to work with Mammootty, once again.