- Mammootty's Oru Kuttanadan Blog: The First Look Poster Is Out!
- Mysskin's 'I Would Have Raped Mammootty' Joke Is In Bad Taste And The Fans Are Not Happy About It
- Mammootty's Peranbu Fetches The Praises Of An Internationally Acclaimed Film-maker
- Abrahaminte Santhathikal Box Office: Becomes The Third Malayalam Movie To Breach This Big Landmark!
- Here’s How Mammootty & Mohanlal Fans Had A Gala Time Last Week!
- Mammootty's Stunning Performance From This Movie Continues To Win Praises!
Popular Bollywood actress Huma Qureshi has made her debut in Mollywood with Mammootty starrer White, which hit the theatres today(July 28, 2016).
In a recent interview given to a popular daily, the actress spoke about her experience in working in Malayalam and also stated her views about Mammootty.
The actress stated that Mammootty is a very nice human being and a helpful co-star. Huma Qureshi opened up that she was initially frightened a bit, to work with Mammootty, since the actor has so many years of experience and multiple National Awards under his sleeves.
Huma Qureshi also talked about the way in which Mammootty helped her during the shooting of White. The actress initially had problems learning Malayalam language. It was Mammootty who helped her a lot with the pronunciation of words. According to the actress, Mammootty used to repeat the dialogues with her and also helped her in the dialogue delivery.
Huma Qureshi plays a character named Roshni, an IT Employee, in White. The film narrates the love story between Roshni and a middle-aged man named Prakash Roy, the character played by Mammootty in the film.
The film directed by Uday Ananthan was mainly shot at exotic locations in London. White, which hit the theatres today has opened to mixed reviews from the audiences.