- Mammootty's Peranbu Fetches The Praises Of An Internationally Acclaimed Film-maker
- Abrahaminte Santhathikal Box Office: Becomes The Third Malayalam Movie To Breach This Big Landmark!
- Here’s How Mammootty & Mohanlal Fans Had A Gala Time Last Week!
- Mammootty's Stunning Performance From This Movie Continues To Win Praises!
- YSR Biopic: The Teaser Of Mammootty’s Yatra Is Terrific
- Abrahaminte Santhathikal Box Office: The Mammootty Starrer Is In The Race To Become The Top Grosser!
Mammootty has always been extremely keen to work with the young talents of the industry. The megastar has stated that the secret of his youthfulness is the friendship with young people.
Reportedly, Mammootty is all excited about his upcoming project, which is produced by actor Prithviraj's August Cinema. He is highly impressed with the script and wants to start the shoot as soon as possible.
The actor is also introducing yet another new director to the industry, with the project. The movie, which is produced by Prithviraj, Santhosh Sivan, Shaji Nadesan, and Arya, is directed by newcomer Haneef Adeni.
It was Mammootty, who introduced the top film-makers, including Lal Jose, Amal Neerad, Anwar Rasheed, Aashiq Abu, Martin Prakkat, etc. in to the industry. It is one of the main factors which makes the new movie promising.
Earlier, it was reported that the project is titled as My Dad David. Later, the team revealed that it is not the title of the movie. Reportedly, the makers are yet to fix a title for the movie, which is a stylish entertainer.
The pre-production activities have already started and project is expected to start rolling by August. Mammootty will join the team after completing his upcoming ventures, Thoppil Joppan and Peranbu.