- Mammootty's Oru Kuttanadan Blog: The First Look Poster Is Out!
- Mysskin's 'I Would Have Raped Mammootty' Joke Is In Bad Taste And The Fans Are Not Happy About It
- Mammootty's Peranbu Fetches The Praises Of An Internationally Acclaimed Film-maker
- Abrahaminte Santhathikal Box Office: Becomes The Third Malayalam Movie To Breach This Big Landmark!
- Here’s How Mammootty & Mohanlal Fans Had A Gala Time Last Week!
- Mammootty's Stunning Performance From This Movie Continues To Win Praises!
Mammootty, the megastar of Mollywood, is not a part of superstar Rajinikanth's Kabali. The sources close to Mammootty confirmed that he hasn't been approached for a cameo in the Pa. Ranjith movie.
Rumours regarding the actor's association with the movie has been doing rounds since his name appeared in the star cast list, displayed in the Kabali official Wikipedia page. It has been revealed to be a spam.
However, it is a disappointing news for the Mammootty fans, who were eagerly waiting to watch their favourite actor with Rajinikanth, once again. The duo has earlier shared the screen in the classic movie, Thalapathi.
Rajinikanth and Mammootty essayed Suriya and Deva, respectively in the movie directed by veteran film-maker Mani Ratnam. Their roles were inspired from the epic characters Karna and Duryodhana.
Mammootty was offered with the antagonist role in the upcoming Vijay starring action thriller. But the megastar rejected the offer, stating that the role wasn't challenging enough, to the much shock of his fans.
The actor is not interested in playing insignificant roles in big budget other-language ventures. Mammootty is all set to make a comeback into Tamil movie industry, with National award-winner Ram's Peranbu.