TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 confirmed to have 10GB RAM and 5G support
- Thrilling Activities To Do In Bangalore
- 7 Health Benefits Of Pineberries
- Kuch Kuch Hota Hai 20 Years Celebrations! View Pictures
- KTM 125 Duke Bookings Open In India — Launch Soon
- Top 6 Government Jobs 2018 On Oct 17
Madhupal, the writer-director slammed the rumours regarding his upcoming project, Mammootty starrer Karnan's title. The film-maker confirmed that the title of the movie is Dharma Kshetram.
According to Madhupal, the social media criticisms which point that Mammootty cannot play Karnan at this age is absolutely baseless. He requested the trollers to read Mahabharatha, before commenting.
He also stated that it is unfair to compare between Mammootty and Prithviraj's Karnan characters, as both the projects deal with the two different phases of Karnan's life.
The director also confirmed that the team will announce the title and further details of the movie at the right time. Madhupal feels that such a big project needs great homework.
Prithiviraj-RS Vimal team has also announced a project titled Karnan, recently. According to the sources, Prithvi is depicting the inner conflicts which Karnan goes through at his 30's.
Mammootty, on the other hand, is said to be portraying the last days of Karnan. So it is almost confirmed that both the projects deal with entirely different themes, even though the characters are same.
Madhupal-Mammootty team's Karnan is penned by actor-director P Sreekumar. It is a highly ambitious project for the writer, who has been working on the script since almost a decade.