- Dulquer Salmaan's Endearing Messages On Father's Day Are Not To Be Missed!
- Abrahaminte Santhathikal Box Office Collection: A Phenomenal Opening For The Mammootty Starrer!
- Abrahaminte Santhathikal Review: A Deft Suspense Thriller That Is A Compelling Watch!
- Dulquer Salmaan's Reply To Taran Adarsh On Mammootty Promoting Karwaan Is A Must-read!
- Abrahaminte Santhathikal Box Office Prediction: The Stage Is Perfectly Set!
- Mammootty Starrer Kunjali Marakkar's Teaser Is On The Way!
Mammootty and Ranjith, the highly celebrated actor-director duo is back together after a short hiatus, with Puthan Panam. The highly anticipated movie has finally started rolling in Kochi today (November 25).
The movie, which is said to be an out-and-out thriller, stars Mamukoya, Siddique, Saikumar, Sheelu Abraham, Iniya, etc., in the other pivotal roles. Puthan Panam is scripted by director Ranjith, himself.
According to the sources close to the project, the makers are yet to finalise the female lead of the movie. If things fall in place, Puthan Panam will hit the theatres in April 2017, as Mammootty's Vishu release.
Ranjith last teamed up with Mammootty was Venu directed Munnariyippu, which was produced by him. Kadal Kadannu Oru Maathukutti, his last directorial venture with the megastar, was a commercial failure.
Puthan Panam, which comes with the tagline 'the new Indian Ruppee' is said to be an entirely different attempt by the Mammootty-Ranjith duo. Reportedly, the movie revolves around the black money dealings.
As per the reports, the makers are planning to reveal the first look poster of the movie, by the end of 2017. Puthan Panam, which will be shot at the various locations of Kochi, Kasargode, and Goa, is produced by 3 Colour Cinemas.