- Mammootty's Peranbu Fetches The Praises Of An Internationally Acclaimed Film-maker
- Abrahaminte Santhathikal Box Office: Becomes The Third Malayalam Movie To Breach This Big Landmark!
- Here’s How Mammootty & Mohanlal Fans Had A Gala Time Last Week!
- Mammootty's Stunning Performance From This Movie Continues To Win Praises!
- YSR Biopic: The Teaser Of Mammootty’s Yatra Is Terrific
- Abrahaminte Santhathikal Box Office: The Mammootty Starrer Is In The Race To Become The Top Grosser!
Mammootty, the megastar is all set to join hands with hit maker Shafi, after a short hiatus. But as per the latest reports, the project will not start rolling soon anytime soon.
In a recent interview, director Shafi revealed that he is planning to team up with actor Biju Menon for his upcoming venture. However, the director confirmed that the Mammootty project is not shelved.
Shafi is also planning to join hands with Mohanlal soon, for a project scripted by his elder brother, director Rafi. The director might start the Mohanlal project, after completing the Biju Menon movie.
The Mammootty-Shafi project will only start rolling after the director completes the Biju Menon and Mohanlal projects. The team decided to postpone the movie due to megastar's busy schedule.
Mammootty is currently filming for the upcoming Ranjith movie Puthan Panam. The actor is expected to join the sets of the 7th Day fame director Shyamdhar, after wrapping up Puthan Panam.
He will start filming for his first collaboration of Jeethu Joseph, after completing the Shyamdhar movie. Later, Mammootty will join the sets of his highly anticipated epic drama Karnan, directed by Madhupal.