- Mysskin's 'I Would Have Raped Mammootty' Joke Is In Bad Taste And The Fans Are Not Happy About It
- Mammootty's Peranbu Fetches The Praises Of An Internationally Acclaimed Film-maker
- Abrahaminte Santhathikal Box Office: Becomes The Third Malayalam Movie To Breach This Big Landmark!
- Here’s How Mammootty & Mohanlal Fans Had A Gala Time Last Week!
- Mammootty's Stunning Performance From This Movie Continues To Win Praises!
- YSR Biopic: The Teaser Of Mammootty’s Yatra Is Terrific
Mammootty and Sulfath, the best couple of Malayalam cinema are celebrating their 37th year of togetherness, today. Our mega star tied the knot with Sulfath on May 6th, 1979.
It was purely an arranged marriage for the couple who are blessed with two kids, daughter Surumi and son Dulquer Salmaan. It is one of the perfect real life love stories of M'town, which has inspired a lot of youngsters.
Click here for the Mammootty-Sulfath wedding anniversary special photo album....
The actor, who is known as a complete family man, has always stated that the marriage made him more stable and grounded in his life. Mammootty has always advised the young generation, to stay faithful in marriage.
According to Sulfath, Mammootty is the youngest child of the family. She has stated that her husband is an extremely organised person who would not compromise when it comes to his duties as a son, husband, and father.
Several popular actors, including Prithviraj, Nivin Pauly, Asif Ali, and the couple's son Dulquer Salmaan, have stated that they would like to keep Mammootty as a role model when it comes to the family life.
Dulquer is currently one of the busiest young actors in the industry. He is married to the Chennai-based architect, Amal Sufiya. Surumi is married to Dr. Mohammed Rehan Sayeed and the couple has two kids.
Here we wish the ideal couple of Malayalam Cinema, a very happy wedding anniversary....