- Mammootty's Peranbu Fetches The Praises Of An Internationally Acclaimed Film-maker
- Abrahaminte Santhathikal Box Office: Becomes The Third Malayalam Movie To Breach This Big Landmark!
- Here’s How Mammootty & Mohanlal Fans Had A Gala Time Last Week!
- Mammootty's Stunning Performance From This Movie Continues To Win Praises!
- YSR Biopic: The Teaser Of Mammootty’s Yatra Is Terrific
- Abrahaminte Santhathikal Box Office: The Mammootty Starrer Is In The Race To Become The Top Grosser!
Mammootty, the megastar of Mollywood is undoubtedly one of the finest actors of our country. If the reports are to be true, the actor is reportedly planning to make his directorial debut soon.
According to the reports published by the popular Malayalam film magazine Cinema Mangalam, Mammootty wants to try a hand in film-making and is planning to make his debut by the end of 2017.
Reportedly, Mammootty has always been keen to foray into direction, but couldn't pursue his dream due to his busy acting career. The actor is expected to make an official announcement soon.
However, the sources close to megastar dismissed the rumours, stating that Mammootty wants to concentrate only on acting. Reportedly, he is planning to reduce the number of films, by next year,
The megastar is disappointed with the box office performances of his last few films. He is planning to be more choosy with the projects he picks and do only performance-oriented roles hereafter.
Mammootty is currently filming for the Ranjith directed action thriller Puthan Panam. His another upcoming project, The Great Father directed by Haneef Adeni, will hit the theatres on January 27, 2017.