- Mysskin's 'I Would Have Raped Mammootty' Joke Is In Bad Taste And The Fans Are Not Happy About It
- Mammootty's Peranbu Fetches The Praises Of An Internationally Acclaimed Film-maker
- Abrahaminte Santhathikal Box Office: Becomes The Third Malayalam Movie To Breach This Big Landmark!
- Here’s How Mammootty & Mohanlal Fans Had A Gala Time Last Week!
- Mammootty's Stunning Performance From This Movie Continues To Win Praises!
- YSR Biopic: The Teaser Of Mammootty’s Yatra Is Terrific
Mammootty, the megastar of M'town is all set to team up with Sugeeth, the Ordinary fame director. Reportedly, Mammootty has been roped in to play the central character in Sugeeth's next venture.
The movie, which is said to be a comical thriller, is scripted by Benny P Nayarambalam. The project will start rolling by mid-2017, as Mammootty is busy finishing his committed projects.
Interestingly, Benny P Nayarambalam is also the writer of Mammootty's next venture, Thoppil Joppan. The filming of the movie, which is directed by Johny Antony, is progressing in Ernakulam.
According to some believable sources, Mammootty has decided not to do any new projects in the first half of 2017. It is because, he will be busy with the filming of the upcoming epic drama, based on Karnan.
After finishing the filming of Thoppil Joppan, Mammootty is expected to join the final schedule of National Award-winner Ram's upcoming Tamil movie, Peranbu. He will join the sets of Megastar 393, next.
The other promising projects lining up for Mammootty are Shyamaprasad's Taxi, August Cinema's My Dad David and Amal Neerad's upcoming untitled movie. Stay locked to Filmibeat for more updates.