- Mammootty's new get up for Droner
- Pranav Mohanlal To Team Up With Anwar Rasheed?
- Fahadh Faasil In Anwar Rasheed-Dileesh Pothan-Syam Pushkaran Movie?
- This Is What Anwar Rasheed Has To Say About Dulquer Salmaan Project!
- STUNNING: Dulquer Salmaan & Anwar Rasheed To Team Up For A Mass Entertainer?
- Fahadh Faasil's Trance: Biggest Film In The Actor's Career
Mammootty, the megastar is all set to essay a triple role, yet again. Reportedly, Anwar Rasheed's upcoming movie, which is scripted by Benny P Nayarambalam will have Mammootty playing three different characters.
The actor last appeared in a triple role, in the Ranjith directed highly acclaimed movie, Paleri Manikyam. The details regarding Mammootty's roles in the Anwar Rasheed movie are yet to revealed.
Anwar made his directorial debut with Rajamanikyam, the 2005-released blockbuster movie. which had Mammootty in the title role. It was the megastar who suggested the director for the project when Ranjith turned down the offer.
The duo later teamed up again for the superhit movie 2008-released movie Annan Thambi, which had Mammootty in a double role. Benny P Nayarambalam was also a part of the movie, in the role of the scriptwriter.
Earlier, Anwar Rasheed was planning to make a comeback into direction, with the Fahadh Faasil starrer Maniyarayile Jinn. But as per the latest reports, the project is shelved and the director is working on Mammootty project.
The megastar, on the other hand, will release his upcoming project Thoppil Joppan in October. Mammootty, who is currently filming for the upcoming Tamil flick Peranbu, will next join Prithviraj's upcoming production venture.