- Ippadai Vellum Movie Review: Audiences' Responses On Twitter!
- The Malayalam Remake Of Queen Gets A Title!
- WOW! This Malayalam Actress Roped In For Queen Remake?
- Mollywood Retake: What If Vikram's Dhool Is Remade In Malayalam?
- Oru Vadakkan Selfie Goes To Telugu: This Malayalam Actress Will Reprise Manjima Mohan's Role!
- Manjima Mohan Is A Big Fan Of Mohanlal And Manju Warrier!
Manjima Mohan is all set to make a mark in Kollywood, with some promising projects. In a recent interview, Manjima opened up about the social media attack she faced, after the release Oru Vadakkan Selfie.
The young actress was heavily trolled by the social media, for a sentimental sequence in the movie. According to Manjima, a group of audiences even suggested her to quit acting, after watching the film.
But, the actress points out that the cast and crew members of OVS were completely satisfied with her performance. The team had stood up for Manjima, when she faced the social media attack.
The actress admitted that it was extremely difficult to perform an emotional sequence, after a long break. But now, she is extremely careful while doing emotional scenes and dubbing for the same.
Manjima Mohan makes her Tamil-Telugu debut with Gautham Menon's Acham Yenbathu Madamaiyada, which will hit the theatres soon. The actress considers director Gautham Menon as her mentor.
In Malayalam, she is close to Nivin Pauly's wife Rinna, and Vineeth Sreenivasan's wife Divya. Manjima wants to share the screen with Kunchacko Boban, with whom she has earlier shared the screen as a child artist.