- Mohanlal’s Lucifer: Manju Warrier To Play The Role Of The Leading Lady?
- Mohanlal Movie Box Office: A Good Outing For The Film At The Theatres!
- 41st Kerala Film Critics Awards: Fahadh Faasil & Manju Warrier Are The Big Winners!
- Mohanlal Review: A Tale Dedicated To All The Die-hard Fans Of Mohanlal!
- When Nimisha Sajayan Met Mohanlal & Manju Warrier!
- Odiyan: Mohanlal & Manju Warrier Shoot For A Song Sequence!
Manju Warrier, the star actress of Malayalam cinema is all set to make her production debut. Interestingly, Manju forays into production with a Sanskrit theatre play based on Kalidasa's Abhijnana Shakuntalam.
The play, which is the last venture of late legendary dramatist Kavalam Narayana Panicker, is produced by the actress's home banner Manju Warrier Productions. Abhijnana Shakuntalam will be staged at Tagore Theatre, Trivandrum on July 18th.
Kavalam's venture, Sopanam Institute of Performing Arts and Research will stage the play in association with Swaralaya. The team is also planning to present the play in Delhi and Ujjain, in order to fulfil Panicker's last wish.
Manju Warrier, who is extremely excited about her theatre debut, says that it is an incredible experience. Even though she was totally new to the Sanskrit language, Manju managed to learn it within a short time period.
The actress considers herself as extremely fortunate, as she received a chance to work with the legendary dramatist Kavalam Nayarana Panicker, on his last days. Manju is planning to take a break from the films, to concentrate in theatre.
She has been receiving several offers from the prominent Malayalam, Tamil, Marathi, and Bengali production banners. But, Manju Warrier wants to be choosy about the projects she pick and is yet to finalise her next movie.