- Manju Warrier & Indrajith Starrer Mohanlal To Be A Vishu Release!
- Vanitha Film Awards 2018: Fahadh Faasil, Manju Warrier & Parvathy Adjudged The Big Winners!
- Mohanlal Movie Teaser: A Grand Celebration In The Offing For Mohanlal Fans!
- NAFA 2018: Dulquer Salmaan, Manju Warrier, Fahadh Faasil & Parvathy Bag The Top Honours!
- Aami Movie Review: A Poetic Experience That Shouldn't Be Missed!
- Best Of 2017 Results: Mammootty & Manju Warrier Are The Big Winners!
- Certain Groups Tried To Oust Me From The Industry: Babu Antony
Manju Warrier, the lady superstar is the highest paid actress of Malayalam movie industry. According to the reports of some leading Malayalam dailies, Manju has decided to raise her remuneration.
The reports suggest that the actress has raised her remuneration to 75 Lakhs, to the much shock of the film-makers and production banners. Manju had charged 60 Lakhs for her last outing, Karinkunnam Sixes.
Reportedly, Manju Warrier's decision hasn't gone well with the industry, as her last few releases were just average grossers. But the actress seems to be unconcerned about the box office performances of her films.
Vettah, Manju Warrier's first release of the year, failed to perform well at the box office despite gaining positive reviews. In 2015, Ennum Eppozhum was her only project, which delivered a decent box office performance.
As of now, the actress hasn't signed any movie projects in Malayalam. According to the grapevine, Manju Warrier is all set to make her Tamil movie debut. The project is expected to have an official announcement soon.
The actress recently made her production debut with Kavalam Narayana Panicker's Abhinjana Shakuntalam stage drama, under her home banner Manju Warrier Productions. Manju is currently concentrating on her theatre career.