- Meera Jasmine To Make A Comeback With The Mohanlal Starrer Neerali?
- 10 Kalpanakal Box Office: 8 Days Kerala Collections
- MUST READ! Here Is What Meera Jasmine Has To Say About Mohanlal!
- 10 Kalpanakal Movie Review: A Watchable Thriller!
- 10 Kalpanakal: 5 Reasons To Watch The Movie!
- 10 Kalpanakal To Hit The Theatres On November 25!
Meera Jasmine, the National award-winning actress recently made a comeback to movies with the Don Max movie 10 Kalpanakal. The actress took a shot break from her acting career, post marriage.
Now, rumour mills suggest that Meera Jasmine made a comeback, post her separation with husband Anil John Titus. According to the reports published by Mangalam online, the couple has already parted ways.
The report suggests that Meera Jasmine and has no plans to go back to Dubai, where her husband Anil John resides. Instead, the actress is planning to shift back to Kochi and be active on films, hereafter.
If the rumours are to be true, it was the actress's decision to be active in films, which led to the separation. As per the sources close to the actress, Meera and Anil John are planning to file for divorce, soon.
Earlier, the couple had faced troubles in registering their marriage, as Anil failed to submit the divorce documents of his previous marriage. His ex-wife had also tried to stop the wedding ceremony.
But, Anil and Meera went on to tie the knot, amidst tight police security. We hope that Meera Jasmine will reveal the actual status of her married life soon and put the rumours into rest.