- Meera Jasmine To Make A Comeback With The Mohanlal Starrer Neerali?
- RUMOUR: Meera Jasmine Separates From Husband Anil John Titus?
- 10 Kalpanakal Box Office: 8 Days Kerala Collections
- MUST READ! Here Is What Meera Jasmine Has To Say About Mohanlal!
- 10 Kalpanakal Movie Review: A Watchable Thriller!
- 10 Kalpanakal: 5 Reasons To Watch The Movie!
Meera Jasmine, the National award winner, is all set to make a comeback soon. Reportedly, Meera is playing the central character, in the directorial debut of editor Don Max.
Interestingly, the actress is playing a police officer in the movie, for the first time in her career. Meera Jasmine last appeared in the 2014-released movie Onnum Mindathe, in which she paired up with Jayaram.
The Don Max project will have Anoop Menon, Murali Gopy, Kaniha, Thampy Antony, Anumol, etc in the other pivotal roles. The movie, which has been titled as 10 Kalpanakal, will start rolling on April 25th, in Idukki.
Meera Jasmine made her acting debut with the Lohithadas movie Soothradharan, which was released in 2001. She won the National Film Award for Best Actress, for her performance in Paadam Onnu: Oru Vilapam.
The actress soon established herself as one of the leading actresses of South Indian cinema. Meera Jasmine has worked with several veteran film-makers of the industry, including Mani Ratnam.
She also has bagged two Kerala State Film Awards for Best Actress and three Filmfare trophies. Meera took a break from the movies, post her marriage with the software professional, Anil John Titus.