- IN PICS: Jyothi Krishna Gets Engaged
- 6 Roles Played By Dulquer Salmaan Which Prove That He Is A Versatile Actor!
- 2nd Thikkurissi Film Awards Winners List
- I Haven't Seen Adoor Gopalakrishnan With The Audience: Ranjith
- 7 Malayalam Movies Enter Indian Panorama 2014
- Fahadh Faasil-Vineeth Kumar Movie To Film In Gujarat
- Jayasurya's Njan Marykutti Begins & Ranjith Sankar Has A Thanksgiving Message To Mammootty!
Shruti Ramachandran, the Pretham actress is the latest sensation of Malayalam film industry. She has already created a fan base in the industry, with her unique appearance and performance as a ghost.
Interestingly, Shruti is not just a budding actress, but a multi-faceted talent. She is an architect by profession and is currently working as an assistant professor in Azadi College, Vytilla, Kochi.
The actress, who wants to concentrate in both her teaching and acting careers, is also a trained classical dancer. Shruti is the student of popular dancer Narayani Anoop, the daughter of Mullassery Raju.
Narayani suggested Shruti Ramachandran to director Ranjith, who was searching for a new face for his Dulquer Salmaan movie Njaan. Thus, she made her acting debut by playing Dulquer's girlfriend in the movie.
It was Jayasurya, who met Shruti at a gym, and approached her to play the ghost in Pretham. Even though she was initially reluctant to accept the offer, the actress later changed her mind and decided to do the film.
Shruti is extremely excited that her role and the different look have been widely accepted by the audiences. She says the complete credit of her performance goes to director Ranjith Sankar and costume designer Saritha Jayasurya.