TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chandrababu Naidu Meets Mamata Banerjee: Efforts For Anti-BJP Front
- Oppo India: Teases New Smartphone Range
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Anushka Sharma: Unveils Her Madame Tussauds Wax Statue!
- Healthy Ways To Improve Your Daily Tea
- Latest Lowest Personal Loan Interest Rates
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
- How Dovizioso won a red-flagged Race!
Popular actress Meghana Raj, who was previously seen in the film Hallelooya, which had Narein in the lead role, is all set to return to Mollywood with a strong role.
Meghana Raj would be seen essaying an important role in the upcoming Malayalam film Zebra Varakal. Zebra Varakal is a film which is based on the popular novel of the same name, written by A J Xavier.
Meghana Raj would be seen in the role of a bold journalist who has some ideological differences with her father, who is a politician.
The film would be directed by Sajin Lal, who had earlier directed a film named Crayons. Interestingly, the actress had played the role of a journalist in the film 100 Degree Celsius.
The film is said to be based on the lives of three friends named Maya, Mary and Hannah. Meghana Raj would play the role of Hannah, whereas Sheelu Abraham and Ansiba Hassan would play Maya and Mary respectively. Zebra Varakal would be handling a women-centric subject.
Meanwhile, Meghana Raj hasn't had a good outing in Mollywood recently, as her last 3 outing in Mollywood didn't turn out to be fruitful.
At the same time, she was active in Kannada film industry and the actress was most recently seen in the film Bhujanga, which released in July 2016.